how do you answer this question?
1. i’m rebecca, the middle child of my parents, married for 32 years. i have an older brother and younger sister. my husband, bryan, and i have been married for 4 1/2 years. we’re both 26. [what have you been named and what generation are you a part of? what does your family say about you?]
2. i’m a graduate of seattle pacific university and live in bellevue, washington. i work in finance and thrive in a structured and creative environment. [what have you made of and for yourself?]
3. i enjoy a variety of activities outside of work. mainly exercise, the outdoors, travel, cooking, reading and writing. [what makes you you?]
4. i am stubborn, opinionated, judgmental and sensitive. i am strong and goodwilled. i am needy and demanding. i listen and offer sound advice. i hold grudges and am loyal to only a few. i am committed and mean what i say. i’m intimidating and hard to win over. i care. [what do others say about you?]
5. i have a Father in Heaven, which makes me His daughter. i am ultimately forgiven. grace pours down on me like water in a desert, no matter how far i stumble away from the Source of life. i am a unique and deeply loved creation of His, with only temporary flaws. i was worth His dying for. He has taken what others have to say about me and redeemed it by his blood. [who are you in Christ?]
I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. do you believe this? – john 11:25-26
how do you answer, who are you?
Powered by Facebook Comments